INFORMATION TEXT ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Nita Toys, NITA DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş. As (hereinafter referred to as "Nita Toys"), we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law"). In this context, we would like to inform you about our purpose and methods of collecting, processing and transferring personal data and, accordingly, your rights arising from the Law.
Methods for Collecting Personal Data
As Nita Toys, as the data controller, within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the legislation; You may share your personal data verbally, on the website, social media channels, mobile applications and for purposes such as enabling you to benefit from the services of our brand, informing you about our campaigns upon your approval, recording your suggestions and complaints, creating better service standards for you, determining and implementing Nita Toys commercial and business strategies. We collect data through similar means, verbally, in writing or electronically.
For what purpose personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose they may be transferred
As Nita Toys, as the data controller, through our call center, written communication channels, social media pages, mobile communication channels, in-store communication channels and/or all kinds of channels, including but not limited to; Your personal and/or special personal data that we have obtained with your consent may be obtained, recorded, retained, stored, changed, updated, periodically checked, rearranged, classified, in whole or in part, for as long as necessary for the purpose for which they are processed or as stipulated in the relevant law. can be kept, in case of legal or service-related actual requirements, with private-legal persons with whom Nita Toys works or with public institutions and organizations to which it is legally obliged and/or with relevant 3rd party natural persons/legal persons residing in Turkey or abroad. can be shared/transferred, transferred abroad in case of legal or service-related actual requirements.
For purposes such as enabling Nita Toys customers to benefit from the services of our brands, informing you about our campaigns upon your approval, recording your suggestions and complaints, creating better service standards for you, determining and implementing Nita Toys commercial and business strategies, and in any case, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and relevant We would like to inform you that we may process your personal data in accordance with the legislation.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Nita Toys only processes your personal data; Based on your explicit consent or within the framework of the security and confidentiality principles specified in the Law, in the country and abroad, provided that the necessary security measures are taken, carrying out the Company's activities, ensuring the business relationship between data owners and our customers and/or holding meetings for this purpose, services, In order to provide opportunities and opportunities and increase service quality; Our group companies, business partners, customers, suppliers, audit companies with whom we have agreements and to whom we provide services as a result of our activities, or public institutions or organizations authorized to request this data in accordance with a legal obligation, may share it with other relevant authorities, including but not limited to.
- Personal Data Owner's Rights Listed in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law (“Law”)
Nita Toys will respond to the following requests of relevant persons:
- a) Learning whether Nita Toys processes personal data about them and which personal data it processes
- b) Receiving information regarding the purposes of the processing activity,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose.
- d) Knowing the third parties to whom Nita Toys transfers personal data at home or abroad,
- e) Requesting correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- f) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the law,
- g) In case of request for correction, deletion or destruction of personal data; Requesting that the transactions carried out be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- h) Object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems
- i) Requesting compensation for the damage in case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data.
If you would like to contact us, give feedback or ask your questions within the scope of KVKK, you can send your identity documents and your petition containing your request to Tekstilkent Caddesi Oruçreis Mahallesi A17 Blok No:28 Esenler/İstanbul or send it through a notary.
Title: NİTA DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş.
Mersis Number: 0631074569000012
Address: Tekstilkent Caddesi Oruçreis Mahallesi A17 Blok No:28 Esenler/İstanbul